35 days after receipt of the deposit and confirmation of sample
bristles, Dupont Nylon
wire:Chinese Stainless steel, or Germany steel
mould making time 35days
tooth gap brush 1.Dupont nylon 2.Stainless steel wire imported from German KoreaJapan 3.be produced as per demand of client
4. new mould making 40days
tooth gap brush
1.American Dupont nylon 2.Stainless steel wire imported from German, Korea or China
Interdental brush can thoroughly clean the devious space which can’t clean, remove tartar and the residues between teeth , can massage gums , have a good effect on the blood circulation, prevent bad breath and have prevention of tooth pattern and periodontal disease patterns.
In addition, Interdental brush is suitable for use in denture and in correction of the teeth.
Interdental brush is made up of special stainless steel wire, antibacterial soft hair and general nylon, so it has good antibacterial effects.
1. Rinse and re-use! Hi-performance bristles can last 10 days or more. 2. Nylon coated wire keeps your gum safe. 3. Comfort grip is easy to hold. 4. If use Angled brush is comfortable to reach between front and back teeth. 5. Portable! Brush caps make it easy to use on the go. 6. Many Color-coded sizes make identification easy.
1. Please select the interdental brush according to the size of gap between your teeth, put the brush slowly into interdental sites to prevent hurt the gums. You should look the mirror until you are skilled in using it. If the smallest size of interdental brush is too big for you, please select dental floss.
2. Clean each space of the teeth by moving the brush before and after. (In the space between teeth and gums, we should confirm the direction and place of the brush in order to clean the space completely. Please be careful don’t put the end of the stainless steel wire into the gums.)
3. Use flow clean water to wash, and then put it in the ventilation.
4. If the head of the brush brush is cracked or the stainless steel wire’s elasticity lower, please change a new brush. If you continue to use, it is hard to remove the tartar or may hurt the gums.
- Insert brush softly. - Use a straight back and forth motion,Do not use a twisting motion.
- Do not force into small spaces. - Wash brush after use. - Replace when bristles become worn.